Old December 9th 04, 10:45 PM
Brunt

Default How to create footnote in Excel?

How can I create footnotes in Excel? I would like to have superscript
smaller numbers for several things that need more info at bottom of page.
Thank you for your help.

Old December 10th 04, 02:38 AM
Debra Dalgleish

Excel doesn't have a footnotes feature.

You could add comments to the cells, then print those comments at the
end of the sheet. There are instructions in Excel's help, and he

http://www.contextures.com/xlcomments01.html#Printing

--
Debra Dalgleish
Excel FAQ, Tips & Book List

Old December 10th 04, 05:41 AM
Rojee

for your supercript needs...
format cells...select fonts...under Effects check
supercript...
I hope this will help you

.