Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Customize filter for the date column

Hello,

I need some assistance in customizing my filter based on Date column. When I
set my criteria ( is greater than equal to ......10/01/2007), I don't seem to
get any lucky with my query result. I even try to format the whole Date
column to DATE, but I am still unable to get any result. The only way I can
get it going is by selecting the following condition: is equal
to.....10/02/2007 on and on.... This is very time consuming for a large
amount of data. Please advise.

Thanks,
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

I suspect that some of the values in your column are not true Excel dates,
but text representations of the date.
With true Excel dates in the column, selecting Greater than or equal to
10/01/2007 works fine for me.

--
Regards
Roger Govier