Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Scenario returns wrong values

Hi,

specs: Office 2003 & WinXP

When I choose [Solver] to calculate some values within the sheet all works
well. When I save the values within a scenario the scenario returns wrong
values when displayed. Example:

Originally found values: 66,666667
Scenario returns : 66.666.667

I know there's a bug bugging me but what could be a workaround for this
problem? Is this regional dependent? (Using dutch version which uses Euro so
you would write: 1.000,00 for one thousand an 9,00 for nine euros).

any help appreciated

p.s. also posted in dutch NG
--
Maurice Ausum