Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Creating a Calendar

I have a spreadsheet with a list of customers and information we require,
DOB, Address, etc. I want to have a calander where the name of the customer
shows up on their appointment date. But I do not want to manualy enter the
customers name on their appointment date on the calander (excel calander or
outlook), I want to somehow from their information spreadsheet have the
calander automatically updated the customer name on the day of appointment.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Somewhere your going to have to create a link of some kind.
If A then get info at AA type of thing. I'd also like to see how something
that is not related bet related outside of a data base. It could be as
simple as putting a "date" on the info and having an excel form search the
data row and when it "matches" date, return the info to that cell
(referencing the cell info).

"315539gsjm" wrote:

I have a spreadsheet with a list of customers and information we require,
DOB, Address, etc. I want to have a calander where the name of the customer
shows up on their appointment date. But I do not want to manualy enter the
customers name on their appointment date on the calander (excel calander or
outlook), I want to somehow from their information spreadsheet have the
calander automatically updated the customer name on the day of appointment.

excel calendar - list of names displayed on calendar Brian'88 Excel Worksheet Functions 3 November 17th 06 10:31 PM
calendar ds1 Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 2 October 28th 05 06:53 PM
import calendar items from excel into outlook calendar jsewaiseh Excel Discussion (Misc queries) 0 September 2nd 05 03:53 PM
Calendar help jules New Users to Excel 0 March 2nd 05 11:23 AM
Creating a calendar in a cell for a date-picker MarkieE Excel Worksheet Functions 1 January 26th 05 12:08 AM