Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Cell Selection

Hi,

Having selected cell A4 for example, how is it possible to select every cell
down to the bottom of the spreadsheet below this cell? I presume there is a
shortcut key combination to use?

Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Simon.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

With contiguous data in the column.........To select to last used cell in the
column.

CTRL + SHIFT + Down Arrow

To very bottom of column................CTRL + SHIFT + Down Arrow(twice on the
Down Arrow)

If you have gaps in your data, just keep pounding on the Down Arrow

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP