Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Document Information Panel In Excel 2007

When I click on Prepare document and go to Properties, the Document
Information Panel does not display; it gives this message: "The Document
Information Panel is unable to load". This happens also in Word and
Powerpoint. I have Office 2007 installed on Windows XP, SP2. It works fine on
my Vista computer. Thanks for any help.