Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help with MIN fxn please!

Hello. I'm working on an Excel case in my MBA program. I have to use the
MIN function fo find the minimum number in a column of dollar amounts.
Problem is - there are a few zero values and my instructor wants the zeros to
be ignored. In other words, I have to use the MIN fxn in combinatio with
another fxn to ignore the zeros so that $0.00 won't be returned as the
minimum value. I have no clue how to ignore the zeros. Can anyone help?
Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Nevermind - I did a search on this forum and found my answer. Someone else
had asked the same question a couple of months ago. Thanks anyway!

"jentalkin2u" wrote:

BTW, my range is (H3:H44)