Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Snap to Grid Feature

i want to know use of Excel Snap to Grid Feature
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi kedar,

When the Snap to Grid is turned on, any objects that you insert
from the drawing toolbar or buttons from the Forms toolbar etc.
etc. will automatically lock to the nearest gridline. It makes it easy
to make a bunch of buttons all the same size. Also comes in
handy for making flowcharts in Excel. I'm sure there must be
other uses for it but these are the only things I use it for.

HTH
Martin