Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't change print area

On one spreadsheet I'm unable to change the print area. On the window where
that would be done, the print area doesn't appear; the line in which it
would appear is filled with a light blue bar, and no entry can be made. The
same is true for the lines where one would normally enter the columns to
appear to the left and the rows at the top of all pages.

This is true for this spreadsheet only; all others work fine.

Anybody got any ideas?

Phil James