Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Display Worksheet Range in a Textbox

I want to display a range of data from a Worksheet on a user form. From what
I read in "help", it sounds like a textbox should be able to do this. But
I've tried a few things (e.g. unsuccessfully tried to set ControlSource to
the range that I want) and can't seem to make it work.

How do I display a range of cells (or even Worksheet, if that's the only
option) on a user form?

Thanks,
Will
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Will,

Used a listbox on your userform, and use code like

Private Sub UserForm_Initialize()
Me.ListBox1.List = Range("NameORAddressOfRange").Value
End Sub

Set the column count of the listbox to the number of columns that are in your range that you want to
show.

HTH,
Bernie
MS Excel MVP