-   -   Setting different rows to repeat for print. (https://www.excelbanter.com/excel-discussion-misc-queries/162750-setting-different-rows-repeat-print.html)

Katie

Setting different rows to repeat for print.

I have a worksheet with 3/4 pages and require one row of headings on first 3
pages and different row on subsequent pages, is this possible? (As far as I
can see alas, I think you can only set one row to repeat).

RagDyeR

Setting different rows to repeat for print.

You'll need multiple print sessions, changing settings between each one.

RD

"katie" wrote in message
I have a worksheet with 3/4 pages and require one row of headings on first 3
pages and different row on subsequent pages, is this possible? (As far as I
can see alas, I think you can only set one row to repeat).

JP[_3_]

Setting different rows to repeat for print.

Hello,

You can set the "rows to repeat at top" programmatically like this:

ActiveSheet.PageSetup.PrintTitleRows = "$1:$1"

HTH,
JP