Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Text wont type on a row "Saved As"

This work sheet was "Saved As". Items were numbered #26 twice.
On the new sheet I deleted one "26". When I go to type on "27" nothing
happens. That cell remains blank. The worksheet is used primarily for
listing items using the grid line for clarification.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'll need to give us more information, because we have no idea how the
spreadsheet is set up.

It sounds like you are using a macro, so we'll need to know what it does. We'll
also need to know what you mean by a "26" and a "27", and what a "grid line for
clarification" is.

Fred

"Bernadette G" wrote in message
This work sheet was "Saved As". Items were numbered #26 twice.
On the new sheet I deleted one "26". When I go to type on "27" nothing
happens. That cell remains blank. The worksheet is used primarily for
listing items using the grid line for clarification.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Not too clear here but...........

You entered some numbers in cells in a worksheet in an Excel workbook.

Then you "saved as" the workbook and gave it a name.

Deleted one of the 26's and cannot get any new number you type in that cell to
show up.

How am I doing so far?

What do you see in formula bar? Nothing or 27?

Has the font in that cell been formatted white?

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP