Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is is possible to do it in Excel?

Is there is a function or a way for a spredsheet to automatically check for
an update on pending issue and if there is no update to display info message
that update is due on such and such issue?

I would like to create list of open issues. Each issue should be updated
every hour. After creating spredsheet and puting all info I would like to
program check when was a last update and if there are no update for the last
hour info. message will be displayed that this issue needs an update.

Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

It is possible using VBA. Use a marker cell for each "issue" cell. Record
(or have VBA record) the time each issue is updated.

Then have a OnTime Event macro run every hour to check the update times.

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200750