Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default my letters in the blue box at the top have changed to numbers....

I can't get the numbers to change to letters so I can do a compare on two
files. The numbers are at the top in the blue box. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

On Oct 17, 5:46 pm, riceisnice129
wrote:
I can't get the numbers to change to letters so I can do a compare on two
files. The numbers are at the top in the blue box. Any suggestions?

What blue box and what letters? I am just taking a stab that you mean
the column letters.
Tools|Options--Genreal Tab--Uncheck R1C1 Reference Style

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

The blue boxes are column headers.

To see letters go to ToolsOptionsGeneral and uncheck "R1C1 reference style"

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 17 Oct 2007 14:46:00 -0700, riceisnice129
wrote:

I can't get the numbers to change to letters so I can do a compare on two
files. The numbers are at the top in the blue box. Any suggestions?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Toolsoptionsgeneral and deselect R1C1 reference style

Peo Sjoblom