Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default opening file in Excel'07

On some of my Excel files - both '03 version and '07 versions - when I click
to open, the file does not open (and I get no error messages) BUT if I then
click the "open" icon and then immediately click "cancel", the file suddenly
appears. This is not consistently happening with all files, all the time.
And it sometimes it continues on the same files and other times, it only
happens the first time I open it. Any ideas what this is all about?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

I've never heard of this in Excel 2003 but it is may be the most common
complaint about Excel 2007. We're hoping it's fixed in SP1.

--
Jim