Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Command Button Position

I have 8 command buttons across the top 3 rows of my sheet. Anytime I resize
columns they move. Is there any setting I can place on them that they will
hold their position I have their property's set to?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

If the Control Toolbox toolbar isn't activated, click VIEW in the menu,
select TOOLBARS and click on CONTROL TOOLBOX.

Click the DESIGN MODE command button (pencil/triangle/ruler button) to
activate design mode. Right click on each button and select FORMAT CONTROL.
Click the PROPRERTIES tab and click the DON'T MOVE OR SIZE WITH CELLS option
button and click OK.
--
Kevin Backmann

"Kenny" wrote:

I have 8 command buttons across the top 3 rows of my sheet. Anytime I resize
columns they move. Is there any setting I can place on them that they will
hold their position I have their property's set to?

Junior Member

Location: Winters CA

Set each of the command button's properties to Don't Move or Size with Cells. Right click on the button and select Set Properties from the pop-up menu. I know this will work on buttons from the Forms menu. I don't know if the ActiveX controls from the toolbox have that option.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kenny View Post