Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Time format

Hi,

I've a number of seconds that appears like this: 759874 i need to format
it to appear like this h:mm:ss how can i do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Pietro

Divide the value by 86400 (24 hours x 60 mins x60 secs)
Format the cell with the formula as Custom dd:hh:mm:ss
to show days hours minutes and seconds.
You value results in 8:19:04:34

--
Regards
Roger Govier

"Pietro" wrote in message

I've a number of seconds that appears like this: 759874 i need to
format
it to appear like this h:mm:ss how can i do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=A18/24/3600 and format as [h]:mm:ss
Comes out as 211:04:34
--
David Biddulph

"Pietro" wrote in message

I've a number of seconds that appears like this: 759874 i need to
format
it to appear like this h:mm:ss how can i do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=A1/86400