Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Can't choose an imput cell for my data table in another worksheet

I have a data table which evaluates a formula, but I want to keep the imput
data in another worksheet. Excel does not calculate the data table and states
it is an invalid imput data.

I know it is the imput data because I have done the same data table with the
imput data in the same worksheet.

Version : Excel 2003
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Max Max is offline

Think that is a constraint when using Data Table.

I'd live with it, get the table up on the same sheet,
then just "mirror" the table/parts of it elsewhere on other sheets
via simple link formulas if needed.
--
Max
Singapore