Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel Charting Macro That deletes Sheet

Sorry about first balnk post

I have and excel macro written that creates a number of different charts for
users using dynamic ranges and what type of data they want to chart. The
macro deletes the previous chart sheet for them prior to creating the new
one, however it always comes up and asks if you want to delete the chart
sheet or cancel, is there anyway that I can automate that last single step.
--
<<Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Dave,
Turn off with:-
Application.DisplayAlerts = False

Turn back on:-
Application.DisplayAlerts = True

Ensure that you do turn it back on in the program after the deletion line.

Regards,

OssieMac

"Dave_Tho1968" wrote:

Sorry about first balnk post

I have and excel macro written that creates a number of different charts for
users using dynamic ranges and what type of data they want to chart. The
macro deletes the previous chart sheet for them prior to creating the new
one, however it always comes up and asks if you want to delete the chart
sheet or cancel, is there anyway that I can automate that last single step.
--
<<Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Application.DisplayAlerts = False