Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Haz Haz is offline

Default countif function

i'm looking for a count if function I think to help me get the following:
Col E Sheet 2 Col F sheet 2
Doc No Amt
V009 £500

I want to check if this information is the same in sheet 1 that apperas as
this:
Col H Sheet 1
Doc no (match the number as that of Col E sheet 1 if matched
then..... return the AMT that is greater than 0 in either column F or G
sheet 1
is this possible with count if?
Thanks