Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Making visible a picture

Hi to all;

I need to do the following:

If a cell value is zero, a picture must appear. But if this cell's value is
different than zero; this picture has to disappear. How can I do this?
Suppose I want to do this without clicking any button, only changing the cell
value.

Is it possible?

Thanks to all;
--
atrep
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Right click the sheet where you want this to happen and select View
Code. Then use something like below.
If Range("A15").Value = 0 Then
ActiveSheet.Shapes(1).Visible = True
Else