Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default insert cell data from one sheet to another

When I copy a cell that has no data (it is blank) the destination cell
has a zero, not blank. How can I get it to be blank?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Tools, Options, View, uncheck Zero values

arvinylPE wrote:

When I copy a cell that has no data (it is blank) the destination cell
has a zero, not blank. How can I get it to be blank?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

arvinylPE wrote:

When I copy a cell that has no data (it is blank) the destination cell
has a zero, not blank. How can I get it to be blank?

Since I forgot to mention that I am using Excel 2007, the"Zero values" option was in a slightly different place, but easy to find. And best of all IT WORKED!

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

=IF(A1="","",A1)
--
David Biddulph