Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel in IE

Dear Sir,
I am not able to edit datasheet in IE - 7 with MS-Excel 2003. Previously one
option was available in right click in IE-7 datasheet to edit / transfer to
excel format.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

This may not be a good solution for you...

I'd do my best to not let MSIE open the file:

How to Configure Internet Explorer to Open Office
Documents in the Appropriate Office Program Instead of in Internet Explorer
http://support.microsoft.com/?scid=162059

There are just too many things that don't work when an excel file is opened in a
browser.

--

Dave Peterson