Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default i need to save the same header to use on all worksheets in a workb

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Assuming "header" means a header on a printed page.

Right-click on first sheet tab and "Select all sheets" to group them.

Set up your header in Print Setup on the active sheet.

This header will be inserted in all sheets.

Ungroup the sheets when done.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 7 Oct 2007 14:59:01 -0700, Need help <Need