Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Save formatted AutoShape

Is there anyway to save a formatted AutoShape to an external file? I want to
be able to re-use formatted AutoShapes in future work.

Right now I save the shapes in a library workbook; then I have to open this
library and rummage around until I find the right shape.

I would like to be able to:
Insert Picture From File...

TIA

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007q
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Gary: I haven't figured out all the details. If you group the shape you can
copy it and add add it to the clip organizer. Go to Start Menu - Microsoft
Office - Clip Organizer. Create a new collection. This collection is
availble from excel as a clip art object.

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Is there anyway to save a formatted AutoShape to an external file? I want to
be able to re-use formatted AutoShapes in future work.

Right now I save the shapes in a library workbook; then I have to open this
library and rummage around until I find the right shape.

I would like to be able to:
Insert Picture From File...

TIA

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007q

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thank you.

I'll try your suggestion and give you an update later.

Thanks again
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007q

"Gary''s Student" wrote:

Is there anyway to save a formatted AutoShape to an external file? I want to
be able to re-use formatted AutoShapes in future work.

Right now I save the shapes in a library workbook; then I have to open this
library and rummage around until I find the right shape.

I would like to be able to:
Insert Picture From File...

TIA

--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007q

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

100 Thanks!!!

It worked!

I can save them. I can re-name them (to a meaningful name). I can retrieve
them as ClipArt
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu2007q