Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Please help, Preparing properties automation needed?

I use Excel 2007 - Very nice - But for example i use Excel for Purchase
orders and save every one after 'Prepare' - 'Properties' And filling in the
client in 'Auther' then the payment method in 'Title' then the vendor in
'Subject' and the amount in 'Comment'.
So now when i look at the folder containing the hundreds of purchase orders
i can see all this info and more importantly click on the column headings to
sort the data for me to search through it.
QUESTIONS.
Is it possible to have these properties find this data in the Excel sheet
and save me the time?

Can the folder headings be changed to suit me?

Am i doing it all wrong? as in do others with lots of Excel files in one
folder have a better method for organizing them?

Any replies greatly appreciated.

Kev