hugo

Default Create Excel macro for barcode output

I am looking for suggestions or samples of an Excel macro that will output
barcodes that can be printed and then attached onto loan documents.

Example: input loan # 555 and print off 20 barcoded labels - each label
contains loan number + the document type.

hi,
you don't need a macro for that. we just got throught
barcodeing our part numbers in the ware house and used
excel and no macro.
bar codes are just another font. excel uses 3 0f 9 barcode
font. you can download others off the net.
you can format a cell with this font and it will show as
barcode on the sheet and numbers in the formula bar. Put
your document type in the cell adjacent to the barcode
cell.
depending on what type of lable machine you have you may
have to turn the allignment 90 degrees (sideways). we
didn't have to do that this time but we do went we use a
certain lable machine (zebra) we have.

.