Motheroftwoboys

Default Change data to appear in rows instead of columns (reverse a table.

I have a fairly large table in which I need to switch the columns to the
rows. Is this possible to do?
Peo Sjoblom

I would use a help sheet, select the table, copy it, select the first cell
where you want it on the help sheet,
do editpaste special and select transpose. Obvisouly if you do it the other
way you have to
bear in mind that you can only transpose 256 rows due to the max number of
columns

Peo Sjoblom

"Motheroftwoboys" wrote in
message ...
I have a fairly large table in which I need to switch the columns to the
rows. Is this possible to do?

hi,
excel will pastespecialtranspose a single column but i am
not aware of an easy way to do a whole table.
you said large table. if you are transposing columns to
rows then you are also tranposing rows to columns and if
you have more that 256 rows to transpose, then you wont be
able to do this because that is all the columns that excel
has.

.