Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Is It Possable to....

What I would like to do is...have a group of cells and there functions not
seen on worksheet
But when you check a box or enter yes in a box on that worksheet they will
then appear on the work sheet
I hope that you can understand my "Q"
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi,

You need to be more specific.

To hide the formulas in the formula bar then you could format the cell(s) as
hidden, protect the sheet and the formulas don't appear in the formula bar.

To physically hide the rows or columns so the cells (seems to) disappear
depending on the value of the cell then this can be done with a macro.

If Target.Address = "$A$1" Then
If Target.Value = "Y" Then
Rows("10:16").EntireRow.Hidden = True
Else
Rows("10:16").EntireRow.Hidden = False

This hides rows 10 to 16 if a capital Y is put in A1 and unhides then if any
other value is entered.. Right click the sheet tab , view code and paste this
in.

Mike

Mike