Chance224

Default Count based on another column

I'm trying to get a count of a row based on a letter entered into the cell in
the next column

Ex:
A B C
Day
H/B Work Order
4 Yard

I want it to count the the days with a number in Column C for H from column
B & the total of B from ComopunB. So there would be 2 totals for C. I don't
want it to count it if it says Yard

Thanks,
Chance

Ron Swinehart