Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How do I animate the borders in Excel?

Hi,
I would like to animate the borders of a specific set of cells in my
worksheet, like to flash around the cells, or something like that to make it
pretty and say "HeY look at me!" If that makes sense, and you can help,
please help! I do NOT know VBA code, and I'm sure that's what I need. If
you can direct me to a pre-written code I'd love you for ever!

Andrea
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Chip Pearson's website has complete code and instructions on what to do with
it, but it concerns blinking text. Perhaps this will do the trick. Click
the URL to access the web page.

http://www.cpearson.com/Excel/BlinkingText.aspx

--
Kevin Backmann

"turtlerita" wrote:

Hi,
I would like to animate the borders of a specific set of cells in my
worksheet, like to flash around the cells, or something like that to make it
pretty and say "HeY look at me!" If that makes sense, and you can help,
please help! I do NOT know VBA code, and I'm sure that's what I need. If
you can direct me to a pre-written code I'd love you for ever!

Andrea

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You won't be able to get what you want without VBA so re-think the project or
just color the cells in the range.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP