Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Saving when closing excel

Aaaaagghhh, please can someone help me??

Somethings happened to excel, when I close a workbook down by using the
cross in the top right hand corner, it doesn't automatically ask me if I want
to save. I have now lost quite a bit of work, I know I should have learnt my
lesson and save using the file menu, force of habit means I keep relying on
it asking me when I close though.

Please help.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

hiput this in the thisworkbook before close module.
ActiveWorkbook.Save
End Sub

each time you close the file, excel will auto save.

Regards
FSt1