Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default How to put several sheet into one sheet.

We have budgets in many sheet. I wish to put all data into one sheet so that
i can use information as a database. With headder coloums.

Does anybody kwow how to easily do this?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Frode

Sheets or workbooks ?
I have code for both on my site

--

Regards Ron de Bruin
http://www.rondebruin.nl/tips.htm

"Frode Hjartøy" wrote in message ...
We have budgets in many sheet. I wish to put all data into one sheet so that
i can use information as a database. With headder coloums.

Does anybody kwow how to easily do this?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Dear Ron de Bruin

This is about sheet in one xls. file.

In sheet "Management" I have an area F1:J100
In sheet "IT" I have an area F1:J100
In sheet "customer service" I have an area F1:J100
55 sheet
And so on.

I wish to create a "new sheet" in the same workbook were I

Copy from management into "new sheet" F1:F100
IT into "new sheet" F101:F200

An so on.

Best regards frode