Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default StatTools

I have been struggling to get StatTools to run in Excel 2007. I have got the
patch. I am running Excel 2007 on XP. Is there some setting I am not
changing? A step-by-step guide? Anyone? Please?
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Thanks Mike. I have seen the update. I have got the update. But it still will
not work. It seems like the version originally loaded is not updating. When I
try to launch it, I get the message 'Loading StatTools.xla...' and then it
just hangs...and then I get 'The file StatTools.xla could not be opened'. Any
ideas on how I could fix this?

"Mike Middleton" wrote:

trevorfarayi -

Have you looked at
http://www.palisade.com/Updates/stattools111_update.asp
?

- Mike Middleton
http://www.DecisionToolworks.com
Decision Analysis Add-ins for Excel

"trevorfarayi" wrote in message
I have been struggling to get StatTools to run in Excel 2007. I have got
the
patch. I am running Excel 2007 on XP. Is there some setting I am not
changing? A step-by-step guide? Anyone? Please?

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

trevorfarayi -

Have you considered contacting the vendor?

The web page I referenced
http://www.palisade.com/Updates/stattools111_update.asp
has links for Live Chat or for leaving a message.

- Mike