Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Import Several .txt Files

How do I import several .txt files into Excel 2007? I have been saving
several files in .txt format and then importing each individual file into
Excel. All of the files have the same header. Is there a way to exclude the
headers when importing or better yet, combine the txt files and then import
all at once?

And no, the site that I use to export the files will not allow me to do a
query where I am able to generate results for all of the items on my list.
So, I am forced to search and export each file individually. :)

While tinkering around in Excel, I was able to log onto the site and search,
however, when I got to the point where I was to export, it wouldn't allow me
to export the .txt file. When I attempted to select the query and hit the
import button in Excel, it imported the entire webpage instead of the search
results.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi Renee

See