Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Printing on columns in excel

I have one sheet where i have some data on column A, B and C (only small
numbers) and i have 400 rows. I need to print them for a report. If i print
them i will have 8 pages, and on each page i will have a lot of free space
(the data covers only 1/3 of the page). I want to setup the printing in order
to print the first 180 rows on one page on 3 colums (and not 60 rows on page
one, 60 on page 2 and so on) and to print that sheet on 3 pages and not on 8.
Please tell me if there is an option to do that, and please no copy/paste,
that is not a solution. Sure, i can copy paste them in 3 rows, now i only
have 8 pages, but when i have a end of the year report it has more then 1000
pages, so copy/paste is no solution.
Thanks, Ionut
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Column wrap
See David McRitchie's web site.:
http://www.geocities.com/davemcritch...l/snakecol.htm
best wishes
--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"ionut007" wrote in message
[...]

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Sub Move_Sets()
Dim iSource As Long
Dim iTarget As Long

iSource = 1
iTarget = 1

Do
Cells(iSource, "A").Resize(60, 3).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "A")
Cells(iSource + 60, "A").Resize(60, 3).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "C")
Cells(iSource + 120, "A").Resize(60, 3).Cut _
Destination:=Cells(iTarget, "E")

iSource = iSource + 180
iTarget = iTarget + 61
Loop Until IsEmpty(Cells(iSource, "A").Value)

End Sub

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP