Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default countif function

I am having a problem with my count if function. when I enter the formula in
the formual panel it give me the correct answer, but when i press enter to
view the formula on the spread sheet it does not show the answer but just the
formula

any help would be appreciated
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

It sounds as though the cell with the formula has been formatted as Text.
FormatCellsNumberGeneral
Then edit the formula again.

--
Regards