Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default calling a module

Hello all,

I created a button in excel that opens up a new work book when it's
clicked. I also created a module that grabs data from ms access. Is
there a way for me to call the module in the button also when clicked
on?

If i'm doing this incorrectly please advise. thank you.

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

" wrote:

Hello all,

I created a button in excel that opens up a new work book when it's
clicked. I also created a module that grabs data from ms access. Is
there a way for me to call the module in the button also when clicked
on?

If i'm doing this incorrectly please advise. thank you.

Hi Phong !!

You could write an event procedure in the access file
that runs your module when the file is opened.
Let me know if this suggestion is useful to you !