Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Formula to populate a drop down list based on the selection of ano

I am trying to create a worksheet to organize manufacturer and product
information. I have created a drop down list based on the manufacturers name
from lets say sheet 1 and I have the manufacturers products on lets say sheet
2, what I would like to be able to do on a whole nother worksheet (lets say
sheet 3) is to have a drop down list populated with the products of the
manufacter (lets say on sheet 3 cell a1) when I select a manufacturer from
(lets say sheet 3 b1).

Another question: How would I link the manufacturers name to there various
products.
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Hi

For a non-vba solution, try