Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default exporting macros

I need to export a set of macros from on pc to several others I think they
are saved in the personal.xls but I can't find it to export it can anybody
help please

Thanks Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

To get the macros in the personal.xls you need on the worksheet to go to Menu
-Window - Unhide. The personal.xls so be shown.

To find all macros, go to VBA Project window and check all the worksheets,
Thisworkbook and modules in the personal.xls and the workbook.

Also check all the .xls files in the excel startup directory

C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\Office10\XLStart