Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default save password using macro

Hi!
I get data from my oracle database and it needs me to insert the database
password every time I extract the data from database.I record a macro for
extracting data from database and it will ask for password everytime I run it.
How to save the password so that I don't need to insert it manually
everytime I extracting data?
Can anybody help me?
Linda