Tony

Default Pop-Up Reminder

I'm not sure this is possible in Excel, but here is what
I need:

I have several worksheets in a workbook, which is located
on a shared drive for all employees to use. I have one
of the worksheets hidden. After I unhide and update this
worksheet, I ALWAYS want to hide it before closing the
file. Is there a way to receive a pop-up message
reminding me to hide the worksheet before closing the
file?
JulieD

Hi Tony

you can put code against Workbook_BeforeClose event which will hide the
sheet automatically for you, e.g.
---
Sheets("Sheet2").Visible = False
End Sub
----

to use this code, right mouse click on any sheet tab and choose view code,
you should see the name of your workbook on the left (in the project
explorer) under the workbook you'll see the sheets listed and then
"ThisWorkbook" .. double click on the "ThisWorkbook" and copy & paste the
above code onto the right hand side of the screen, changing "Sheet2" to the
name of the sheet you want to ensure is hidden.

Cheers
JulieD