Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Drop Down List Width?

Is there a way to control the width of the drop down list created in a cell
when you use a list for data validation? Some of my lists are single
character in width, but the drop down spans several cells. Can I set the
width programmatically, using VBA, or is there some other means?

Thanks,

Eric

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Debra Dalgliesh has quite a bit of info about validation lists at her site.
You may be able to adapt some of her tips

http://www.contextures.com/tiptech.html