Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Help can i protet my workbook

I have been trying to protect a spreadsheet to send out to Budget Responsible
Officers, I have followed the steps through the help menu and have protected
the sheets but as soon as they are e-mailed to someone else then the
protection has gone? How can I keep it protected from the recipient of the
e-mail once the file is e-mailed?

--
Thank you for reading my post. Hopefully you can answer my querie