Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Kit Kit is offline

Default Validation problem with list 2 working

list Hi

Have followed instruction from WWW.Contexture for setting up data
validation, the first list is working fine but I cannot get the 2nd box to
display anything. Is it becuase my first list has more than one word in each
row e.g

List 1
Document Batch Packaging Records
Document Control

There is only an example of how to get round a two word item, which did not
work. Am I asking the impossible

thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

You'll need to post more details about what you've tried. DV settings,
sample list data, etc.

--------------------------

Regards,

Ron (XL2003, Win XP)
Microsoft MVP (Excel)

"kit" wrote in message
list Hi

Have followed instruction from WWW.Contexture for setting up data
validation, the first list is working fine but I cannot get the 2nd box to
display anything. Is it becuase my first list has more than one word in
each
row e.g

List 1
Document Batch Packaging Records
Document Control

There is only an example of how to get round a two word item, which did
not
work. Am I asking the impossible

thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Post the exact URL from Debra's site.

Sounds like you are trying to create "Dependent Lists" but not sure.

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 12 Sep 2007 05:26:06 -0700, kit wrote:

list Hi

Have followed instruction from WWW.Contexture for setting up data
validation, the first list is working fine but I cannot get the 2nd box to
display anything. Is it becuase my first list has more than one word in each
row e.g

List 1