Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ali Ali is offline

Default making 2 (or more) validation rules for each cell

I'd like to make 2 (or more) validatioi rules for each cell.

For example

ID Name Date
001 Allen 09092007
002 Steve 10092007
003 Gary 11092007

I'd like column "ID" to have only "001, 002 and 003" available

while i'd like it to be able to receive manual input and the input value
"must equal to 3 digits" (eg. 005,006,007 etc...)

--
Allen Phailat Wongakanit
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ali Ali is offline

Thanks for your suggestion, papou!!

but this is just an example of my question, my real question needs 2(or
more) validation rules.

Do you have any idea for taht ? ^_^!

thanks a lot ! ^_^!

--
Allen Phailat Wongakanit

"papou" wrote:

Hello ali
Why not use a custom number format? eg : 000
And consider using Data validation for number limits allowed.

HTH
Cordially
Pascal