Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default matching and pasting data between worksheets

I have a list of customer numbers on one worksheet. On a second worksheet, I
have some of these customer numbers and a shipping address. I would like to
use a function that will find a match between the two columns of customer
numbers and, when found, paste the corresponding shipping address which
exists as 4 columns in one single row per customer.

I am a novice and can't seem to get a handle on the MATCH or VLOOKUP
functions so please be very explicit.