Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default how do I maintain formating when sending excel document?

I wish to send someone an excel document. When they open it all the formating
(columns) are shrunk... How can I ensure that when they open it MY FORMATTING
of columns remains.
THANKS

Dan Stein
Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
bj bj is offline

what do you mean by shrunk?
do you have the same fonts installed on each computer?
do you save the book as .xls?