Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Excel and Notepad: how avoid additional inverted commas after copy

Hi,
If I write a multi-line text in a cell (then go down with alt+enter) and
after copy the cell pasting on Notepad, it display before inverted commas and
after textual content.
Instead, if I select directly the content from the formula bar, it isn't
happen.
Do exist a way for copy and paste directly from the cell without select from
the formula bar?
Maybe with a macro?

Thank
Marco