Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Tom is offline

Default How do I access this newsgroup's historical posting?

To me this newsgroup is fantastic. Always rich with something new to learn.
Is there a way or URL location where I can access all the past posting?
Thank you for your help.

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Google advanced group search used to be fantastic, it's probably still the
best way to go about it but there have been some glitches lately

http://groups.google.es/advanced_gro...=lang_en&hl=en

Peo Sjoblom

"Tom" wrote in message
.. .
To me this newsgroup is fantastic. Always rich with something new to
learn.
Is there a way or URL location where I can access all the past posting?
Thank you for your help.

Tom

Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Tom Tom is offline

I'm reading this from Outlook Express which means that I can't use your
suggestions. What are you using?

Tom